Monday, November 26, 2012

Week in Review


How many new "Pins" did I add to my boards this week:   I added 43 pins and 1 more board. If you are not following me on Pinterest you are missing out!

The "Best" part of my week: Spending Thanksgiving with my husband and kids.  The youngest is leaving for the Air Force in June so this may be the last Thanksgiving for awhile that we will all be together.

My two oldest always come home early enough to have breakfast.


After Breakfast we watched parades and were lazy.


At this point we haven't even had turkey yet!


It was time to get dinner ready and it was nice to have everyone in the kitchen helping, with the exception of my 22 yr old son who took a 4 hr nap.


What kind of family dinner would it be if you didn't have a slip of the knife. Darn potatoes!


Dinner time...I will have leftovers until Christmas. My goodness!


Time to relax with a glass of wine. Every time I open a bottle of wine I write the occasion on it if there is one.


Oh! I can't leave little Mocha out..."We hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving".



One more thing that made my week: My Best Friend who moved away 4 yrs ago is moving back and I couldn't be more ecstatic!



The "Worst" part of my week:  Having my hubby pass out on me when he broke his finger on Friday...I think I'm the one that is traumatized!



Current Project: Hmmm!! I'm working on books, shelves, canvas and glass...I know I'm so vague...lol

This week's goal: Blog planner almost done! I also really need to get my fall decor packed up and dig out Christmas stuff.

Last week's goal progress: I'm blaming the Holiday's on my slacking.

What I am currently  reading:  Ok! Forget the reading updates. I will have to come up with a new subject to talk about.

Week in Photos: Follow me on Instagram


1. It's 5 o'clock somewhere 2. Sending some sunshine up North (they were getting snow) 3. Just lil ole me heading to work 4. Holiday manicure 5. Hello world! 6. A good friend that lost over 160 lbs 7. My morning 8. My youngest Diva 9. How my hubby chills 10. Glassware 11. Sneak Peek of my newest work of art 
12. Pie and Wine 13. Left over hot turkey sandwiches 14. I was playing with my new Galaxy phone 15. Thanksgiving dinner 16. A beautiful fall day

A little bit about me: I was a flight attendant for NWA.


Have a "CRAZY BEAUTIFUL" week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved