Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Pinspiration

Welcome to Friday "Pinspiration"...

We could all use a little pinspiration inspiration, especially around the holidays. Here are a few of my favorite holiday pins. If you want to see all the other great pinning I have done, please stop on over and visit my PINTEREST  page and follow along. Psstt....I follow back!

Beautiful white luminaries.



Turn your dining chairs into fabulous decorations with tulle fabric, ribbon, pretty flowers and glittered fruit.


Display cute lil gift boxes made out of Kleenex boxes, yarn and ribbon. 


Wine bottle decor using primer, spray adhesive and Epsom salts. (We all have wine bottles in the house)


And, let's not forget yummy cupcakes!!!


I hope you were pinspired by these great finds. Now go bake some cupcakes, craft and decorate for the Holidays, then share it with me on Pinterest. Or you could be like me and go spend hours on Pinterest and get no crafting or decorating done ;-)

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!




3 comments:

  1. These are such beautiful ideas! I will have to follow along on Pinterest... I am always looking for new ways to make my home festive for the holidays :) I might just try out the small gift boxes and luminaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful blog!! I found you through another follower and have just enjoyed the daylights out of your posts!! I am a new blogger and just getting the hang of things, and sure do like your style!! Follow me back if you can and know I will keep on reading!!

    ~Amanda
    www.thesunshinetoker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda! Thanks for being one of my "Crazy" friends and following along. It always puts a smile on my face when someone enjoys my blog so much. I'm on my way to read what you have been up to.

    Have a blessed Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved