Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Color Inspiration

Complimentary Colors

"Life is a great big canvas...Throw all the color on it you can"...

The complementary color scheme is made of two colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel. 



This scheme looks best when you put a warm color against a cool color, for example, red versus green-blue. The complementary scheme is intrinsically high-contrast.

When using the complementary scheme, it is important to choose a dominant color and use its complementary color for accents. Using one color for the background and its complementary color to highlight important elements, you will get color dominance combined with sharp color contrast.

When you put the color schemes together they look something like this...

Here's some Green & Red...


How about some Blue & Orange...








And who would have thought Purple & Yellow would look good...




{source}



WHAT COLOR INSPIRES YOU?

Have a "CRAZY BEAUTIFUL" weekend!



5 comments:

  1. I think I want every room in this post. I love them all. New follower via the Sasse Life! Hope you'll stop by and do the same

    lifewithasideoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post.This is very interesting information for me. I am very interested in the research topic in economics .

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good article. Thanks to the author. It is very important to support and help students. Who can do my homework essay ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to make such decorations in my house because it’s the place where we relax and spend our time with family. The good thing about my house is that my house is excessive to my needs. Do My Assignmenr

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved