Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday "Pinspiration"

Welcome to Friday "Pinspiration"...


We could all use a little inspiration pinspiration. Here are a few of my favorite pins this week. If you want to see all the other great pinning I have done, please stop on over http://pinterest.com/denyse13 and follow along. Psstt....I follow back!

I just love this gift idea. I'm a Hair Stylist and this would be perfect for my regular clients.


As we are getting ready for Christmas this is a cute alternative to a wreath...I believe this swag was made by CBDesigns but the original link does not work. Another pinner had this pinned and it linked to the Mesh Barn.



How cute are these Holiday nails. I really wish I knew who did them, the original pinned link does not work. If you know I will be more then happy to fix the link.


{source unknown}

Save your Sunday funny's...This is a cute gift wrap idea!


I have found the cutest ornaments on Pinterest and I just love this Holly in snow ornament. It would be fun to make on a girls night with some wine. Don't you think? ;-)


We have to have a little Fall fashion. I am such a sucker for brown and this outfit is such a simple, yet cute look. Oh! how I love it!!!


Great craft idea. You could do this with any box, the right sized box for a shelf would be perfect. When I saw this I ran out to the garbage can and pulled out some boxes I threw in there the other day. My wheels are turning.


I hope you were pinspired by these great finds. Now go cover some boxes, and decorate for the Holidays, then share it with me on Pinterest. Or you could be like me and go spend hours on Pinterest and get no crafting or decorating done ;-)

Have a "CRAZY BEAUTIFUL" weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Denyse,
    Sorry to reply to you on your blog, but you are a "no reply" bogger so I couldn't email you.

    I checked the linky tool for Shabbilicious Friday and it appears to be working fine. You might just have to wait a few seconds for it to load.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That door swag and those boxes are adorable! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Welcome to friday,This is the special days to all the muslims,these days all muslims have performed jumma prayers at mosque,After that Iam back to work and working my assignment that is Dissertation Service submitted at the university.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found the cutest ornaments on Pinterest and I just love this Holly in snow ornament. It would be fun to make on a girls night for best thesis writing please consider Research Guardian in USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring Pinterest finds indeed! The creativity in the suggested gift idea for a Hair Stylist adds a personal touch to client relationships. Transitioning into the festive season, the alternative swag for Christmas is not only adorable but showcases unique craftsmanship. Just as we curate our surroundings, consider the transformative touch of precision and artistry with a trusted Plastic Surgeon Dubai. Much like crafting the perfect pinboard, refining and enhancing one's appearance is an artful journey, bringing joy and satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved