Monday, November 19, 2012

Week in Review



How many new "Pins" did I add to my boards this week:   I added 62 pins and 2 more boards. If you are not following me on Pinterest you are missing out!

The "Best" part of my week: Getting a visit from a dear friend from High School. I went to school in PA and since I live in NC I have zero chance of seeing anyone. But, it's always good to get a visitor!



The "Worst" part of my week:  Grocery shopping for Thanksgiving because so was everyone else. Have I ever mentioned I hate despise grocery shopping.

Current Project: Not telling but here's a sneak peek...Can't guess, can you?? ;-) I guess you will have to come back!!



This week's goal: I'd like to finish the blog planner I am working on...I'm going to be ready for 2013 - Organize...Organize...Organize


Last week's goal progress: I finished the wire mesh wreaths I was working on...You can read the tutorial here




What I am currently  reading:  Right now nothing due to getting ready for the Holidays. I don't seem to have down time.

Week in Photos: Follow me on Instagram

I enjoyed some tea and Caramel Macchiato...did a little hair...had a few drinks and enjoyed some boys being home and let's not forget to mention the Kiss Pez dispenser. I seriously didn't know they still made them. Whew, I guess I better get with the times. (I'm too busy mourning Twinkies and Hoho's)


A little bit about me: I'm an Artist ...You can see all my great artwork on facebook at DesignsbyDenyse. I won't take offense to anyone who wants to follow me ;-)


HAVE A "CRAZY BEAUTIFUL" WEEK!!!



5 comments:

  1. Hey Denyze!!! i'm stopping by from my blog and I am now following you back. I love those wreathes and have pretty smile by the way. Lol, that is the first thing i noticed. (dont worry i am not hitting on you lol). Thanks for stalking me!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a week in review post! Now I have to read about those bright and happy wreaths! ... One suggestion, did you know you were a no-reply commentor. Change that setting in your blogger profile and you will generate conversation and get to know other bloggers faster and easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my FB page. I am "liking" you back. I am already a follower of your awesome blog. Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise I love your new design! Lovely work by Jenn. I think I should get a new look after Christmas.

    Your mesh wreaths are gorgous!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
    Warmly, ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved