Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Color Inspiration Wednesday

ANALOGOUS COLOR

"Life is a great big canvas...Throw all the color on it you can"...

Analogous colour schemes use 2-3  colours close to one another  on the colour wheel. Adjacent colours are naturally harmonious, and are usually more interesting than monochromatic schemes.


Three colors next to each other on the color wheel comprise an analogous color scheme. Here are three examples: 
  • red, orange, and yellow

  • green, blue, and purple

  • yellow, yellow-green, and green
When you put these Analogous colors together this is what they look like...

At Harvest My Design they used a combination of reds, oranges and yellows. It adds warmth to any home. Love those vases. 


Rayco Painting did a fun color combination on the trey ceiling. That is definitely a future thought.


This is a cute room I found online. You could have so much fun with that couch and throw pillows. I'm thinking yellow spring, red and orange fall.


I found this on Houzz.com and I simply love the paint scheme around the fire place. That is the true mean of warm and cozy!


If you like cool colors this is a beautiful combination. Eye see pretty did a beautiful job with the use of the greens, blues, and I see a little purple in there.


How about with some painted walls. Look how that green lamp stands out. 



If you really like bold here's a statement you could make...What do ya think?


Suite Seven elegantly combined this cool color combination. And, let me say those are some really large windows. 


Decor Report turned this room into a tropical paradise. Look how cute those colors look together even the little "POP" of blue. I'd have to call this my skittles room ;-)


WHAT COLOR INSPIRES YOU?

Have a "CRAZY BEAUTIFUL" day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved