Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Table Top Decor

Have you ever just walked around your house and knew there was an area that just needed something???
I do that all the time (hence, the shelf dilemma’s)

This time it was my kitchen table…I liked the runner I had on the table but the centerpiece was just not cutting it for me…

Temp Blog 005

It was time to get creative and off to Michael’s I went…(I just love this store)
Secretly: I wish there was a hobby lobby close….

Table Top Decor

I love finding deals and than having a 50% off coupon…woo hoo Party smile!!
(Happy Dance)

I like to change things so often I hate to make it permanent…So all I did was poor sand in the bottom of the vase to hold the flowers in place…

Table Top Decor-1

I just arranged the flowers and added the moss…

Temp Blog 020

Love the moss but boy did it make a messsssss…….

Temp Blog 021

Nothing a vacuum clean can’t pick up…
Now that I have the centerpiece all together it’s time to see it on the table…

Temp Blog 025

That is so much better….My table now has some personality!!

Here’s the Before & After…

Table Top Decor-2

What do you think???
I am always open for decorating suggestions!!!

TELL ME ABOUT A TABLE TOP DÉCOR YOU LIKED OR DIDN’T LIKE



4 comments:

  1. Denyse it looks gorgeous! Love the frame idea. Great job.

    I thought I was a follower? I'm here now.

    Warmly, ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better...the white "pops" so much better against the runner whereas the clear candle/vase was lost. I hate the mess that moss makes as well...it's like Easter grass...you find yourself picking it out of the carpet for a year later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea... I love the picture on the dining table, that's different and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to keep changing stuff around. I do it all the time. Your flower arrangement looks good. Michaels is my favorite store too :)

    We have a link-up party going on - Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner. I would really appreciate if you'd link up some of your awesome posts there. Hope to see you at the party.

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-4.html

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin
My photo

I am a Stylist by day and a Blogger, Crafter, Artist and DIY'er by night. I enjoy being creative and share those creation hoping to inspire someone. I blog about whatever comes to mind…some might be useful and some might be useless but it all goes with the crazy world we live in… Hope you enjoy my journey with me and creating lifelong friendships ;-)

Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved