Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hormone Replacement Update Week 1

If you have read my blog than you know that I am going through hormone replacement therapy…if not you can read it here

A week ago I had my first HR Implant and other then the red welt on my ASS because of the bandage (adhesive allergy)… I’m doing OK!!!

This is what my life was like…



(I had a hysterectomy at 25...I try to use menopause as an excuse...LOL)

Itchy…oh yes!!! and to think I thought I just had dry skin or would blame the weather…I guess I was wrong…

Update: The itchy dry skin seems to be calming down

Bitchy…Depends who you ask…LOL

Update: My moods seem to be doing better

Sweaty…Not too bad…only when I was trying to sleep…

Update: Covers on…Covers off

Sleepy…Oh what I would do to sleep (Ambien don’t count)

Update: I’m taking progesterone and it seems to be helping…I still have a hard time falling asleep and wake up in the night but I do feel more rested in the morning than before…

Bloated…Wasn’t an issue…

Forgetful…I thought I was on my way to Alzheimer's…it is awful how forgetful I am..

Update: Don’t notice much of a difference in that area yet…

Psycho…What woman isn’t???

Update: Still crazy!!!

It’s suppose to take 1-3 weeks for me to notice a change…I feel like I have more energy...
(it could be all in my head)

Week one down...Two more to go...

I will be the life of the party in no time…

226607_1528355388680_1828585754_898213_5638634_n

5 comments:

  1. Boy can I relate...yesterday I was definitely itchy, bitchy, sweaty and PSYCHO...lmao

    During these times DH so wishes that I was forgetful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is beautiful so is your Blog. By reading your blog I got an opportunity to know more on Hormone Replacement and Hysterectomy. You are really very brave. I loved the whole blog of yours including the style and all other things. Please keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is an interesting story! I love reading about it though! I have been looking into estrogen replacement los angeles ca and have been trying to learn if it is going to be like just a hormone replacement so I find it interesting to read others posts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Suzy! It is the best thing ever!! Talk about feeling in my 20's again. OK! well maybe 30's...LOL

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved