Monday, August 22, 2011

DMV...Oh how I hate you!!!

Where is the worst place in the world to go??? NC DMV

Where do people send you if they want to be cruel??? NC DMV

Where can you go to get tortured??? NC DMV

Horrible horrible place....


After 3 trips due to the failure of letting me know the FIRST time what was needed...Two trips were made today...If I didn't have a daughter pestering me to go get her learner's permit...I would have given up after the first trip...

But, NOOOOO!!

I'm a good mommy :)
(Repeat several times)

After 3 trips we finally had everything they needed...
Thank you for giving me my number B332... Oh look they are only on B221...

GRAB A SEAT!!!!
(you will be here a while)

And be here awhile is an understatement...

3 HOURS LATER!!!

B332 "We are ready for you"...
This is not the best part...

3 trips and 3 hours later...

I am NOT going back to the DMV!!!
(atleast until I cool down)

IS THERE A PLACE YOU ALWAYS HAVE A BAD EXPERIENCE???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved