Saturday, August 13, 2011

Just Go With It Kind of Day...

Isn't it amazing how some days you wake up and are not sure what you are going to do???

Then you open your front door and all you see is doom & gloom..

It's the kind of weather that not only sets your mood but your day....Now what to do???

Hubby is going to chill in the recliner...

And, wait for me to decide what I want to do...

Pondering...with COFFEE in hand...
Hubby and I both needed to run to the store so we might as well do that first...

I want to work on a couple planners...

I found this one from Crystal Wilkerson...It was the perfect size for the 7 x 9 binders I already had...I printed out the master copies and wanted to go to Staples to make copies so I wouldn't use all my ink...
(I know call me cheap)...
Hubby drives a Yukon and a 45 min drive to work one way is killing us in gas...
(DON'T GET ME STARTED)

Hubby has wallet in hand let's go make some copies...

I think we will stay in tonight as well and rent a couple movies...We are kid free for 1 more day...Might as well enjoy the peace and quiet...


The weather doesn't know what it wants to do...rain with some clouds and a chance of sun!!!

Next stop...

Hubby needed a few new shirts for work...but it seems that every time we pull into a store he gets on the phone....

YES!!! He's on speaker....

(Photo Op)
We made the trip in Kohl's quick...A couple shirts later...


We were home and since the rain was holding off hubby wanted to get the grass cut...
(Just in time is all I will say)


Ummm....I'm thinking I need to change the flag....


I'm not doing any outdoor work...so it's off to my little corner and work on my planners....


Even though we just went with the flow today is was quite productive...Maybe I shouldn't plan my days anymore...LOL

Now for a simple dinner...BLT's on Wheat...YUMMMM

Time to relax and watch a movie with hubby....


Here's a few things I worked on today...I will have some tweaking to do and once I'm done...
I will definitely share...


Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR "JUST GO WITH IT" KIND OF DAY???


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...I see the lights...in the oak cabinets that is...lol Looks great...I recognize that shot of the feet up in the recliner as well! Yeah...I love the weekends when you just hang-out and go with the flow and do what you feel like doing...it must be the rebels in us...DON'T tell me what to do...lol We are going to watch a few movies as soon as the Panthers game is over...which will be very soon seeing as I'm done my blog post for the night...lol

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved