Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Saying it "ONCE"...

This is "MY" blog...journal...life...motivation...inpiration...friend connection...ETC..

This is where "I"...talk about life...DIY projects...family...decorating ideas...memories...ETC...

Bottom line...I do what "I" want here and if you are going to say something "MEAN" don't bother..
 "I" will "DELETE" it...

I don't care what "I" say...what "I" do...or how "I" say it...

"MY" grammer is not the best...."I" use slang and sometimes "I" make up my own words..."I" make run-on sentences and "I" make no sense at all...

But, you see "I" don't care...if "YOU" don't like it or feel the need to correct me or say something rude...
Then "PLEASE" -"SHUT IT" and "DON'T COME BACK"!!!!

You see..."I AM NOT PERFECT"!!
(and news flash...neither are "YOU")

Thanks to those who want to be here and enjoy "MY" rambling!!!

SO, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK???
(BUT, LEAVE YOUR NAME SO I CAN TELL "YOU" WHAT "I" THINK)


6 comments:

  1. I think that you are a wonderful person and you should continue doing what you do. Don't let anyone steal your joy. They are just miserable people who aren't worth your time. *HUGE hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what the heck! I really hate it when you get anonymous commentors...especially when they are negative. I agree...if you have something to say that is critical..then go write your own blog and stop crapping on everyone elses. I have no patience for grammar nazi's either....grrr My first reaction is...boy do they need to get laid {hope this is okay with you ;}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear what you're sayin, I totally do. But with posts like this... You're letting the troll know they win... That he/she got to you. Just delete the comments & move on. Don't sink to his/her level. You're better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Everyone!!! I have busy long days like everyone else and this is a place I go to relax and the last thing I want to read is blah blah blah!!

    You all have cheered me up!! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate rude comments!! You can always submit your mean comments to http://myfavoritehatemail.blogspot.com! :)
    Keep up the great work, and don't let jerks like that get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl!!! lol
    Kerry

    http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved