Wednesday, February 9, 2011

When she was 5...

When she was 5...Oh!! how that seems like yesterday...That beautiful little 5 yr old is my daughter Danyelle..and she has outgrown my lap and has grown into a wonderful 25 yr old woman..I look back at pics and they bring big smiles to my face..It has been a joy being her mother and I am blessed with the greatest gift God could give and that was giving her to ME!!! I had her young and wouldn't do it any differently if I had to do again...What she doesn't realize that while I was teaching her as she was growing up...SHE was teaching me about life...love...and growing up as well...
My beautiful daughter, I was blessed with you...
You will never know how proud I am of all the things you do.
You came into my world, so tiny and so small...
And I was in awe at the wonder of it all.
Then you placed your little hand in mine...
There was no denying, my heart was yours 'til the end of time.
I have watched you through out the years, laugh, cry and grow...
And it is difficult as it was, that day came I had to let you go.
I just can't imagine, a day of my life without you...
Because you're a part of me and my love for you is true.
So just remember, no matter how old you are or where you may be...
There's someone who needs you and loves you and that someone is me!!!
When she was 5...
Share your memory of your child when they were 5...



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me cry... I am more then blessed to have such an amazing mom! You are my world and this blog touches my heart! I love you to the stars and back!! Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the one that is "Amazing"...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved