Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Valentine's Day...

I know it's a day late...but Valentine's Day just got away from me so fast...I LOVE Valentine's day and everything about it...I know people don't like it cause they may not have someone special but "WE" all have someone special...It does not have to be a person you are in a relationship with..I remember being a kid and passing out the little "Will you be my Valentine" cards...don't think they were ALL someone special...well maybe in our own little 1st grade way ;-)

It's a day to express our HEART felt feelings to someone that may have done something special for you...whether it's a relative or friend...I wish all those important people in my life a very "Happy Valentine's Day"...We give our hearts...and we give our time and attention to those we love... In our busy times it is easy to take for granted those people who are there for us each and every day...

For me! I shine up my lips with some extra gloss....put my face on...tease my hair and put on something red and I'm ready to go have a cocktail...I just so happen to share that day with my hubby!!

Here are a few of my favorite "V-Day" things..



WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT VALENTINE'S DAY???

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved Valentines Day and have loved showering my family with cards and candies and cakes. DH and I usually go away for Valentines because our Anniversary is New Years Eve and it's so hard to get away then so we usually postpone our celebration for Valentines ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Valentine's Day and always have...It's good to know I'm not the only one...I bet "Valentine's Day" is even better at "THE LOVE SHACK"...;)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved