Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Proud of a Friend...

Sometimes we just don’t tell our friends enough how proud we are of them and the accomplishments that they worked so hard to achieve…I am telling my friend “Roberta” how proud I am of her….
She is not only a good friend, ex co-worker, organizer, cook, blogger….oh gosh she does it all!! Roberta, you are the woman…She has also been featured in a magazine “Cloth-Paper Scissors: STUDIOS”…for making the most out of the little space she lives in called the “LOVE SHACK”..  

She has been such an inspiration to me…After working for the same company and losing our jobs we both went through the same struggles…she turned a bad situation with lots of ups and downs and turned into something great….If you get a chance to read her blog please do ( http://con-tain-it.typepad.com/ )…it’s full of hope…ideas, adventures and good food!!! No matter what she is going through she still gives to those in need…OK enough mush talk…LOL
Roberta lives in what she calls the Love Shack and she says it’s, “Where art thrives in a small space”…Love that!! She went from a 4,000 sq ft house to a 700 sq ft home for her and her DH (Dear Hubby) as she calls him…I cannot begin to tell you how well she utilized the space she has…If you ever need any great ideas about anything she’s the one to call…I do!!!
It is exciting to see someone you know in a magazine you pick up at the bookstore and I’d like to share the “Love Shack” with you…

TELL ABOUT A FRIEND YOU ARE PROUD OF...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved