Thursday, February 24, 2011

Crazy Books for Dummies...

As I'm walking through my favorite bookstore Barnes & Noble I begin to realize something...There are "Books for Dummies" everywhere and for everything...Really??? It made me laugh...My thoughts were are you kidding me...there is a book for the craziest things...

If you are looking for a dream career there is a book for you...or how about the "Facebook for Dummies"...I should have looked at it because I'm thinking facebook is not that hard to figure out...is there really a book for it...hmmmm...might have to check it out on my next visit to B&N...

It's good to know if I ever can't figure out even the simplest of things there is a book for me...LOL!!! OH wait I think I might own a "Drawing for Dummies" book...crack me up!!! So for anyone that doesn't feel they can do something....think again...head on to the bookstore and you will find a book that will teach you how to do anything...

Look at all the crazy Dummie books I saw..There is a book for all of us...hehe


TELL ME ABOUT A DUMMIES BOOK YOU MIGHT OWN...

2 comments:

  1. What the heck is "candlestick charting"? Guess I qualify as a "dummy" for this one. Would love to peek inside the "blogging" one just for the fun of it...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what "Candlestick Charting" is...but I think my next trip to B&N I might read some books for dummies...LOL

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin
My photo

I am a Stylist by day and a Blogger, Crafter, Artist and DIY'er by night. I enjoy being creative and share those creation hoping to inspire someone. I blog about whatever comes to mind…some might be useful and some might be useless but it all goes with the crazy world we live in… Hope you enjoy my journey with me and creating lifelong friendships ;-)

Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved