Wednesday, November 30, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Linky Party

Welcome to "Pick-A-Theme" Thursday Linky Party!!!

This weeks theme is....

25 Days of Christmas

Show us all your crafts, decor, gifts and anything that you are doing to get ready for Christmas...

Remember... We only have 25 Days!!!!

I would like to give a BIG "THANKS" to all that linked up to the "Anything Goes" party last week...

You guys ROCK!!!!

This weeks Linky Queen is MY from SPACE 46


She created this adorable snowflake banner...CRAZY love it!!

Don't you???


When you get a chance hop on over to her fabulous blog and tell her

 Denyse @ Crazy Beautiful Life sent you.... ;-)

Now let's get the party started...

Don't forget to grab the party button and bring some friends...

Let's PARTY!!!





6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my snowflake banner. I look forward to joining all your parties! Best, My

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never...lol I just cannot believe that it is December 1st! I'm keeping it real simple this year for the holidays...lots of baking goodies for my babies ;} So happy that Tim & Ashley are coming to town for Christmas and can't wait to be together. Thanks for hosting ;}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliment and for the invite! Have a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch for the invite and your sweet comment!
    ~Bec :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the invite! I look forward to all of the fabulous ideas! Have a great week!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I missed it! Thank you so much for the invite but I've been having issues with my blog & gmail today--in fact, I thought I'd lost everything! I'll catch ya next time but for now, I have some surfing to do on all those great links up there!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved