Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of "Thanks" Challenge: Day 3

OurLifeonaMarquee

Today I am "Thankful" for "My Laptop"

What would we do without our computers???


(yahoo image)

HAHA!!! I don't think so...

With all the blogging, decorating, art, networking I do...I would be...


(yahoo image)

With my laptop I have the flexibility to move about the house and take it with me wherever I go if I need it...It is great to keep in touch with friends and family that live far away...Oh and the picture sharing I do
 (darn pinterest)

Without my laptop I would not have met all my virtual friends...LOL


(yahoo image)

It really does make one's life so much easier for so many reasons!!

So again I will say I am Thankful for my Laptop :-)


(yahoo image)

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR???


1 comment:

  1. Actually, I was going to say I am thankful for the sticky kiss I received from my grandson earlier today....And I think I will stick with that. My fingers are still brushing up against the sugar in my hair. : ) But, because I am going to be out of town for a few days, probably without computer access...I will ditto your gratitude for your laptop.

    Blessings as you continue considering your blessings and gratitudes. I will hopefully be able to check back on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved