Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Days of "Thanks" Challenge: Day 4

OurLifeonaMarquee

Today I am "Thankful" for my sense of sight!!!

I get to see the colors of life...

Beautiful flowers that make me smile...They bring so much joy in the spring...


The color of the ocean in the summer...


My favorite time of year is the "Fall"...When we go for a drive through the mountains and seeing all the leaves change colors is such a beautiful site...

{Grandfather Mountain, NC}

And even though I'm not a fan of the cold winter...the fresh snowfalls can be so beautiful...


There is so much to see in this beautiful world of ours and I feel so blessed to be able to see and enjoy as much of is as I can...

"Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint on it you can"

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR TODAY???




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved