Thursday, May 26, 2011

Love Palm Trees

I'm all moved in FINALLY and trying to get organized enough to blog about my "CRAZINESS"...But, in the meantime I've helped a friend knock a tree down and I helped plant palm trees around their pool...

If I haven't mentioned it I LOVE PALM TREES!!!!

Especially when you have all the fun tools to do yard work with...This girl is all about power tools...LOL...

Just add water (pool) and some dirt to dig up (rototiller)...get the hole ready (hole digger-atleast that's what I call it...lol)...add your plant (in this case a palm tree) and landscape around it (bricks)...

This is giving me the fever to get dirty and start digging and planting my yard....Um Yeah!! That may take me awhile my yard is Huge....

With a few tools and some great plants...especially Palm Trees you can give the feel of the south to your home...Oh wait I am in the south...LOL

It took a few items....including yard work in your flip flops....those are NOT my feet...hahaha

And, this is what you get...A mini TROPICAL paradise....Looovveee ittt!!!

Now I just need to talk my hubby into getting a pool to get started...I always WISH Big...;)

WHAT HAVE YOU PLANTED LATELY???


1 comment:

  1. hole digger...okay we won't go there...lol

    Glad to see you are getting settled into your friend's pool...lol

    Don't even think about a pool...just think about all the places you can get away to with that mola ;) Besides...that's what friends pools are for...right?

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved