Monday, March 21, 2011

A quick break...


I’m usually a weekend warrior and am always on a mission…not this past weekend…I decided to go back home to PA to see the family and some friends…

It has not been a very venturous trip unless you want to consider the infamous “Potholes” that Erie is famous for…I am surprised I haven’t got pulled over for all the swerving I was doing to avoid losing a couple tires…or getting swallowed up in a sink hole…LOL (not to mention the colorful language that was flying out of my mouth)...

I have spent some great time with family and friends but ready to go home (I have a home re-do to work on)...Unfortunately, I’ve been camped out in my hotel most of the time under the weather…
Hopefully, I will be back on track by the end of the week....

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I forgot how big the potholes get in PA! We can put a man on the moon...you'd think that by now they'd be able to figure out how to get through a winter without having to repave the roads every spring ;) Hope you are feeling better...traveling has a way of playing havoc on our systems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been down for a week but hopefully after this weekend I will be back to normal (whatever that is)...

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin
My photo

I am a Stylist by day and a Blogger, Crafter, Artist and DIY'er by night. I enjoy being creative and share those creation hoping to inspire someone. I blog about whatever comes to mind…some might be useful and some might be useless but it all goes with the crazy world we live in… Hope you enjoy my journey with me and creating lifelong friendships ;-)

Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved