Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Art Book Cleanse...

“Art Book Cleanse” doesn’t that sound interesting??? This is just the beginning of my home re-do…I had to find somewhere to start or I would have still been sitting here … Since I spend most of my time in the office it was the best place to start…Aye yie yie!!!!
I have an abundant amount of art books and to be honest some of them I haven’t even opened…Don’t ask why…it’s what I do …I see it and think it will be helpful and once I get home I flip through it and it goes on a shelf never to be looked at again…I do like my art books I just think as we get older are interests change… I still love doing art I honestly just don’t need a lot of these books…
I have so many other books but they are not going anywhere any time soon…I had to decide which ones I just don’t need...and now I have lots of room for MORE books…woo hoo!! I have a reason to go to Barnes & Noble…Just what I need to do…Make room organizing and buy more stuff to fill the empty spaces…Like the saying goes, “Out with the old and in with the new”.. J
I posted my books on half.com and if they don’t sell I’m going to donate them to an arts program… they are all basically new…and if I could make a few bucks than OK and if not that’s OK too…I always feel good after I donate things I don’t use anymore…It makes me feel good knowing that I gave something to someone that  is less fortunate…
Here’s all the great ART books that will be of great use to another artist young or old!!!
 TELL ME WHAT YOU DO WITH BOOKS YOU DON'T USE ANYMORE...

1 comment:

  1. Hey...I recognize some of those...lol Another place to sell them is on Amazon...you can open up an associate account and sell your used books. We do that alot and have a 100% rating. I agree with you as far as interests change and I also find that I've gotten away from that "gotta have it" mentality that I had for years. THEN had to move all those "had to haves" and learned my lesson well ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved