Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Week in Review






How many new "Pins" did I add to my boards this week:   I added 31 pins and 1 more board. If you are not following me on Pinterest you are missing out! Find me here.

What you missed this week: I have gotten so side tracked this week with a million and one projects. Please tell me I'm not alone!!! 

Color Inspiration Wednesday where I talked about Analogous Color. If you haven't seen it, you need to go check out the great color inspiration, here


My "It's a Social Hop Like Crazy Party"  is new. And, I hope you all link up and meet new bloggy friends. This weeks social hop is a blog hop. If you haven't done so, hop on over and link up your BLOG. It's a fun way to meet other bloggers and be a stalker follower. 

Every Saturday we will be linking up to a different social site (Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc...). I'd love for you to come back each week, link up and follow along...So go grab a button (it's always nice to share) and hop like crazy...here

Social Hop Like Crazy

On Sunday I shared my Christmas Centerpiece that I made out of Styrofoam cones. I did a tutorial how to make these trees and the cute little mini tree skirt here.


I completely forgot about doing Pinteresting Friday but that's what happens when you think you are wonder woman. I mean really my week in review is usually Monday and here it is Tuesday. Geesh, I am really sucking at this. And, to think I have a schedule written down. 

My goal is to be blog organized by the first of the year so I have 3 1/2 weeks to get all the kinks out ;-)

Week in Photos: Follow me on Instagram here.


1. My purse know as "Back Breaker"
2. My "Jake" plant (long story)
3.I'm dreaming of summer already
4. Getting ready for Christmas decor
5. I was being silly with my new "Genesis" phone
6. My mornings
7. Wine cabinet


1. Gigantic wreath I made
2. Hubby opening my wine
3. Ooops! It's empty already
4. My Bff
5. Scarves I make
6. Hubby's band practice
7. Tree topper at salon


A little bit about me: I moved south almost 8 yrs ago and I miss the snow at Christmas time....



Have a CRAZY BEAUTIFUL week!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you at SITS forum and am following you. Do stop by my blog @ http://bondingbeads.blogspot.com/
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beady J! Thanks for stopping by I will be sure to stop over and visit.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin
My Photo

I am a Stylist by day and a Blogger, Crafter, Artist and DIY'er by night. I enjoy being creative and share those creation hoping to inspire someone. I blog about whatever comes to mind…some might be useful and some might be useless but it all goes with the crazy world we live in… Hope you enjoy my journey with me and creating lifelong friendships ;-)

Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved