Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Mini Tour

Since we have downsized I have been having a hard time getting in the mood to decorate for Christmas. It just seems the more I bring out of storage the more crowded my house feels. I'm not a fan of being crowded or living in clutter. But, it's what I have to deal with until we move, hopefully praying to happen in June.

So here's a piece of my Holiday home.



A few decor items...


I made a couple Holiday mesh wreathes. You can find the tutorial here


You can read all about my Tree Centerpiece here


And, the last thing I made this Holiday season was my Holiday Candle table decor. You can read about it here...



When it comes to Christmas I am very traditional and one of those traditions is an Angel on the tree. 


And, my beautiful manger set under the tree. The Willow Tree set was a gift from my husband and one of my favorite holiday decorations.


It's the first time in 8 yrs that we have not had a mantel so the stockings are hung on the cabinet with care. 


My new purchase this year was this wire snowman Christmas card holder from Pier 1 Imports. 


It's not much and not very exciting. But, I hope you enjoyed my little piece of Christmas in my home.


~Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS~


5 comments:

  1. It all looks so nice! Merry Christmas :)

    Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks gorgeous!! I love the Willow nativity set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Saw you on SITS and started following because I. LOVE. PINTEREST! I just started a new blog and I'm incorporating a lot of my Pinterest adaptions. Great ideas!

    Shauna @ www.mommacandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mesh wreath, it looks fantastic! The tree centerpiece is fun, too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stopped by from Eye heart blog. I love your Christmas tour. How can you say it's not much, it's so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy New Year. Hugs from S-LOVE-nia, Keti

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin
My Photo

I am a Stylist by day and a Blogger, Crafter, Artist and DIY'er by night. I enjoy being creative and share those creation hoping to inspire someone. I blog about whatever comes to mind…some might be useful and some might be useless but it all goes with the crazy world we live in… Hope you enjoy my journey with me and creating lifelong friendships ;-)

Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved