Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's hard to let go...

Sorry!! I've been M.I.A...I have not been feeling well and in the middle of quite a few projects..one being the master closet (don't expect progress anytime soon) this one could require therapy...LOL


If you know me than you know that I have a really (I mean REALLY) hard time parting with my clothes and shoes (just another obsession)...I'm sure when you see what I'm giving up you might be thinking..."What was she thinking"??? I know I know...but I always try to justify that it will look good with these pants or those shoes...Maybe that's the problem I shouldn't think!!!

I enlisted the help of my daughter and she did take it easy on me but there was just NO convincing her when she said, "MOTHER, GET RID OF IT"...Like this shirt I tried to tell her it was really comfy or I bought this at The Limited and it wasn't cheap and all she heard was Blah Blah Blah and not to mention she couldn't get past the stripes....I even tried to convince her to see in on (it's really cute)...See....

YAH!! She wasn't seeing it either...it went buh bye...
(boy do I look like crap)

I guess it is time for some things to go... :(

I better not look at the pics too long I might put some things back in my closet (I've been known to do that before...LOL)

I didn't even make a dent in my closet... Oye Vay!!!

It wasn't as painful as I thought...Then we got into my shoes and that gave me anxiety...I have shoes that have NEVER been worn!!! (I know SHOCKER) hehe


Now it's time to say "Good-Bye" shoes...~sniff sniff~..."We had a good time and looked good together"...I will miss you :(


Well it was a start...but enough is enough...I've been ill and I can only take so much stress & anxiety...But, atleast I still have 70+ shoes...LOL!!!
 (atleast give me credit this was worse than my babies leaving home)
 (I so over-exaggerate)

I know I'm not the only one that has seperation anxiety when it comes to my clothes, shoes or handbags....So SPILL it!!!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE A HARD TIME PARTING WITH???

2 comments:

  1. I NEED clothes! I wish I lived by you so I could 'shop' in that to go pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! Thanks to Danyelle for pushing you and staying firm...lol I hear you on the shoes...and I still have loads up in the attic...like you buy and where them maybe once...yikes! AND now that I'm not going back to work I wear the same ones all the time...all though I did get rid of two pairs of old ones this week...ONLY after buying replacements ;) Cant' wait to see more pictures of the closet!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved