Friday, January 25, 2013

Featured Pinner Friday


Pinner of the Week

Let's give a big shout out to DeDe from Designed Decor.



Hello all the lovelies from My Crazy Beautiful life blog, I am so excited to be a featured pinner on Denyse’s blog.  I am DeDe Bailey, I live in Canton, Ohio.  I have lived in Ohio all of my life and my dream is to move south (North or South Carolina) once my youngest has graduated from High School.  So that is 2 years 4 months and a few days, but who is counting?   I have been blessed with the opportunity to leave the corporate world and be a stay at home mom. My situation is a little backwards, in that my children are older and not young and impressionable. I have 4 handsome young men. The older 2 are my step sons, Alex 24 and Spencer 22. My sons are Mack 19 and Mitch 16. I was given the opportunity to leave my job and pursue my home based business and to enjoy my boys’ high school years before they are off starting their own lives.  I love to craft, create, re-purpose  bake and organize.  You can see all the inspirations I have on my Pinterest boards

When did you first start blogging?* I  started blogging in April of 2012, so I am approaching my 1 year blog anniversary. 

What inspired you to blog?* I first decided to blog to bring traffic to my Etsy shop.  I did a little research on SEO and every site stated a blog can increase your traffic for your online business.  I am NOT a writer and English was my least favorite subject in school, so blogging to me seemed to out of my comfort zone.   I starting to find all these really great blogs and a lot of the blogs stated that is you blog about your passions, you don’t’ have to be a great writer.  I decided I can do this.  So it began. 

What do you blog about?* I blog about handmade, decorating and just plain living.  My blog posts are usually on the current house projects that I am working on, re-purposing furniture, making crafts and baking.  Since these are the passions I have, these are the things that I blog about.  

What is the best thing about blogging?Wow, where do I begin on this one?  As I stated before, I started to blog to increase traffic to my shop and have fallen in love with the blogging aspect. I love the friends that I am meeting in the blog world and the support that they all give.  I love the opportunities that can be mine with a little hard work.  I love the freedom to create and then to be able to share it with the world. I love how much that I have learned about seo, blogging and how to build my own site.  The resources online are endless.  I love the fact that I can build my blog as big as I would like or just keep it small, the choice is mine.  Blogging has given me an inner joy that shows in all that I do.  Oh course I have to thank my wonderful husband for the opportunity, to stay at home and do what I would have never thought would bring me so much joy!    

DeDe has 70 boards and over 750 pins!!!
If you get a chance stop over and give DeDe a great big virtual {{{hug}}}.
 This is where you can stalk find her...
CONGRATULATIONS, DEDE!!!



I'm a Featured Pinner

If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few crazy beautiful ideas. 

CLICK HERE



New News*** I've joined "Lots of Love" Blogger Swap. What is it?
You will love it, go check it out and join us.

 Lots of Love Blogger Swap

Have a CRAZY BEAUTIFUL weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi DeDe! Small world! I'm in Canton, too! :-) I look forward to following you on Pinterest and checking out your blog.
    -Jen @ deJongDreamHouse.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin
My photo

I am a Stylist by day and a Blogger, Crafter, Artist and DIY'er by night. I enjoy being creative and share those creation hoping to inspire someone. I blog about whatever comes to mind…some might be useful and some might be useless but it all goes with the crazy world we live in… Hope you enjoy my journey with me and creating lifelong friendships ;-)

Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved