Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hubby's Throne...

I thought my disastrous attempt of putting a nice cabinet behind "Hubby's Throne" was all said and done....

Remember the one I was putting together and it fell over and smashed into a million pieces...

Let's just say we won't go there again!!! It turned out good in the end...

Or so I thought...Well it at least worked out good for me...but hubby NOT SO MUCH!!!

The toilet lid stayed up but the toilet seat was another story...and let me just say hubby didn't like holding his own seat up much!!! LOL (I told him to sit) <--- he wasn't going for it!!!

We had a problem...I wasn't getting rid of the cabinet and hubby wasn't holding the toilet seat up...the shelf unit needs to be about 1 1/2 inches higher...We had some pieces of wood from the Pergola we built and I had my friend that built it cut two blocks and he was nice enough to bevel the edges...

Now it was time for me to work some painting magic...

Waa Laa...

Now I have another problem....

See that wood bar that goes behind the toilet...I had to squeeze on the floor to screw that in...and there is a pipe right above it....I am not responsible for measurement errors...It's the Hubby's Throne and it's all on him...I'm now walking away...

YEP!!! I heard him yelling...Did you???

After a few choice words...he did it....

And, I'm not saying a word about the oooops...lol...
All that counts is that he's happy and his "Throne" now stands on it's own ;-)

This was way too much work for one cabinet....and it's not going anywhere...if I move it's staying (cause it will probably fall apart)...Haha

TELL ME ABOUT A PROJECT THAT JUST GAVE YOU FITS???



2 comments:

  1. OMG...I'm LMFAO...and Kevin just leaned over to see what I was reading and laughing so damn hard about...oh my! I can so relate to your throne dilema after what we went through with replacing our damn toilet after I cracked the first one! Tell Chris that at least his feet touch the ground when he does have to sit...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I feel like this happens to me too when I try to take the initiative with household things! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved