Sunday, February 24, 2013

Guest Blogger: The Taylor-House

Hi, Glitter, Glue & Paint readers! 

My name is Chrissy and I blog over at The Taylor House where I share yummy recipes and fun crafts.  I am honored to be here today and posting for Denyse! 

potato soup

Today, I have a delicious Baked Potato Soup Recipe to share with you. I made this recipe a couple weeks ago and we loved it. It is a very creamy, cheesy potato soup and I love that it can be in the slow cooker all day!  You can find the recipe on how to make this at the bottom of the post. 

IMG_2419

IMG_2423

Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup Recipe
Ingredients
  • 5 lbs russet potatoes, diced, NOT peeled
  • 5 tablespoons Garlic
  • 1 large yellow onion, chopped
  • 64 ounces chicken broth or stock
  • 16 ounces cream cheese
  • bacon, sour cream, chives or shredded cheese for garnish
Instructions
  1. Combine first 4 ingredients in your crock pot, cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 5.
  2. Purée soup in food processor with cream cheese.
  3. Serve warm topped with bacon, sour cream, shredded cheese & chives.
I have a  Dutch Oven Bread recipe that is a crunchy bread, it goes perfectly with soup!



Or a Honey White Bread that is delicious as well! 


I hope you will take a minute to connect with me!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the guest post ! The recipe looks delicious and the bread too go with it is a must! I'd like to invite you to the Saturday Bloggy Takeaway to link up your blog.

    http://goo.gl/fbWXW

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was following you via G+ now following on GFC too!

    Thisdayilove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Chrissy, that looks so comforting and delicious, and easy to make! Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin
My photo

I am a Stylist by day and a Blogger, Crafter, Artist and DIY'er by night. I enjoy being creative and share those creation hoping to inspire someone. I blog about whatever comes to mind…some might be useful and some might be useless but it all goes with the crazy world we live in… Hope you enjoy my journey with me and creating lifelong friendships ;-)

Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved