Sunday, February 24, 2013

Guest Blogger: The Taylor-House

Hi, Glitter, Glue & Paint readers! 

My name is Chrissy and I blog over at The Taylor House where I share yummy recipes and fun crafts.  I am honored to be here today and posting for Denyse! 

potato soup

Today, I have a delicious Baked Potato Soup Recipe to share with you. I made this recipe a couple weeks ago and we loved it. It is a very creamy, cheesy potato soup and I love that it can be in the slow cooker all day!  You can find the recipe on how to make this at the bottom of the post. 

IMG_2419

IMG_2423

Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup Recipe
Ingredients
  • 5 lbs russet potatoes, diced, NOT peeled
  • 5 tablespoons Garlic
  • 1 large yellow onion, chopped
  • 64 ounces chicken broth or stock
  • 16 ounces cream cheese
  • bacon, sour cream, chives or shredded cheese for garnish
Instructions
  1. Combine first 4 ingredients in your crock pot, cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 5.
  2. Purée soup in food processor with cream cheese.
  3. Serve warm topped with bacon, sour cream, shredded cheese & chives.
I have a  Dutch Oven Bread recipe that is a crunchy bread, it goes perfectly with soup!



Or a Honey White Bread that is delicious as well! 


I hope you will take a minute to connect with me!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the guest post ! The recipe looks delicious and the bread too go with it is a must! I'd like to invite you to the Saturday Bloggy Takeaway to link up your blog.

    http://goo.gl/fbWXW

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was following you via G+ now following on GFC too!

    Thisdayilove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Chrissy, that looks so comforting and delicious, and easy to make! Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved