My name is Chrissy and I blog over at The Taylor House where I share yummy recipes and fun crafts. I am honored to be here today and posting for Denyse!
Today, I have a delicious Baked Potato Soup Recipe to share with you. I made this recipe a couple weeks ago and we loved it. It is a very creamy, cheesy potato soup and I love that it can be in the slow cooker all day! You can find the recipe on how to make this at the bottom of the post.
Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup Recipe
- 5 lbs russet potatoes, diced, NOT peeled
- 5 tablespoons Garlic
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 64 ounces chicken broth or stock
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- bacon, sour cream, chives or shredded cheese for garnish
- Combine first 4 ingredients in your crock pot, cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 5.
- Purée soup in food processor with cream cheese.
- Serve warm topped with bacon, sour cream, shredded cheese & chives.
I have a Dutch Oven Bread recipe that is a crunchy bread, it goes perfectly with soup!
Or a Honey White Bread that is delicious as well!
I hope you will take a minute to connect with me!