Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year...Bring in 2012

I wasn't going to blog until after the New Year but I just couldn't help myself...That happens sometimes :-)

I wanted to wish everyone a "Happy New Year" and to ask those that are going to venture out to be safe...

I am soooo looking forward to "2012"...I have so many fun projects and ideas going on and I CAN NOT wait to share them with you all!!! I can hardly contain myself...I'm sooo excited about a few of the projects I am working on...

Let's get this show on the road and bring in the New Year!!!

I will shout and party for all of you (kidding we are just going to go hang at a friends house) It's our crazy karaoke friends...If there is too much drinking...WE crash at there house!!
(Church tomorrow might be rough going)


Are you ready for the New Year???
I know I am!!


This is what I told my hubby....(I'll let you know if he does ;-))


Good-Bye 2011...I can't really say I will miss you too much...
You provided me with some very trying times!!


I'm not making New Year's "Resolutions" but I am making New Year's "Goals" along with some promises to myself...I want to create a life where I stand on my own two feet, I jump on my impulses, and I laugh heartily, dress up every day, and view life as a party when I wake up instead of dreading the day!!!

How about you?? Any Resolutions or Goals??
Are you Ready for the New Year?

WHAT DO YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR 2012?

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Years Denyse! So glad to have "met" you this year! I have that same picture of 2011 being washed away on the beach saved for my blog post too. Such a cool picture! Wishing you a fabulous 2012!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! So SWEET!!! GO-GO 2012!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved