Sunday, October 9, 2011

About as Halloween as I get!!!

It's that time of the year...

HALLOWEEN!!!

~Not a fan~

I love fall and all the warm decor' that goes with it...but, I am not a fan of "Halloween" and never have been...sometimes I feel like I miss out when I see all the fun adult parties and the cute costumes...than I realize just cause I don't like halloween doesn't mean I am a complete party pooper!!!

I went in search online of some cute "Halloween" ideas that even I would like and since I don't do anything creative myself  for "Halloween"...I wanted to share with you all the cute ideas in blogland!!!





~Pinterest~
(If these are your's let me know so I can link to your site...Love them)










I hope you were able to get some really cute "Halloween" ideas to decorate your home...

DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE HALLOWEEN DECOR TO SHARE?



2 comments:

  1. Halloween is a BIG family holiday because it's my Mom's birthday ;} So we've always go all out for it and for years we all dressed up and my Dad would make a haunted house out in the woods for the kids...he always was a big kid himself. So now that he's gone...I'm really missing the happier times we had. I don't decorate now much for the holidays with it just being Kevin and I...but I'd sure be tempted to put up that "The Witch is In" diplay...too darn cute ;}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job collecting all these creative ideas! Hard to pick but think my favorites are "The Witch is In" and the Boo candy corn holders from Pinterest.
    Like you I prefer more of the fall decorations but not so much the Halloween. I do have a couple things up (witch hat on a pile of books, wooden black blocks that spell Boo) but that's about it. However, I would add a few of these if I just had the time to put them together.
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin
My photo

I am a Stylist by day and a Blogger, Crafter, Artist and DIY'er by night. I enjoy being creative and share those creation hoping to inspire someone. I blog about whatever comes to mind…some might be useful and some might be useless but it all goes with the crazy world we live in… Hope you enjoy my journey with me and creating lifelong friendships ;-)

Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved